Sunday, June 7, 2009

Subtlety Is A MUST!





This is the worst... Why when you just finished eating RRRRRUFFLES Have Ridges, Sour Cream & Onion, O grams Trans Fat, 99 cent bag Potato Chips, and you drink a cool refreshing beverage you can't never find your NIVEA Lip Care PEARL & SHINE with Moisture Store Effect.

I like to pamper my lips with creamy care. I need to prevent that dry, chapped, crusty, ooh not maintaining my sexy feeling. It’s nothing wrong with enhancing your sexy luscious soup coolers with natural beauty and a sweet pearly shimmer. But, make sure you use natural ingredients such as jojoba oil and shea butter.

But, Lawd if my grown manly ass, who’s got to maintain his sexy swagger, lips come out looking like this.

PUMP THE DAMN BRAKES!

Ummm, you should never be lookin’ in the mirror and your lips keep screamin’ It’s Poppin’, It’s Poppin? What you know ?bout me? What you, what you know ?bout me?

Neyo, consult with b~wood next time. It’s all about light application!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...