Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Being called Beautiful...Is it a term that you can Despise?



According to In Touch Weekly,

“Halle and Gabriel stopped being intimate long before the relationship ended,” reveals a friend, who says Halle thought that Gabriel wasn’t attracted to her anymore after their daughter, Nahla, was born two years ago. “He would always tell Halle that she was the hottest woman he had ever seen and that her insecurities were carried over from past relationships where men cheated on her. Gabriel would say that he still loved her, but the lack of intimacy definitely put a strain on their relationship.”

Hmmmm..... Raise your hand if you remember when Halle's ex husband Eric Benet said the same thing, that Halle doesn't like having sex.

Side Bar ~

Didn’t Dorothy Dandridge have that same issues?

“Art imitating life”!

But, honestly I get it, and I’m so there at times ... No matter, who or what someone says about my outward appearance, I don't see what they see.

It’s hard to explain, and perhaps you guys won’t agree or can even relate, but, B'wood is being rather candid when I say that lately the LIGHTS, ACTION, CAMERA has Escaped me!

Perhaps it's a moment, or merely a phase... But, the inner beauty, the sexiness, the fact of knowing your desirable, is not always present.

So I question people when they say, but your ooh so Handsome or Beautiful?

I don’t think people understand unless they’re going thru it themselves.

I wonder am I alone on this issue?

SideBar ~ Being considered one of "The Most Beautiful People in the World" . . . I'm sure Ms. Halle comes with a price.




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. PEOPLE DONT REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS A SEX FIEND OR CONSTANTLY NEEDS IT EVERY 10 MINUTES.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...