Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hmmmmm.....SAY IT AIN'T SO KODJOE!





Nope B’wood ain’t buying it!

No Ma'am can’t do it . . . Won’t do it . . .

But, dang . . . maybe I should put this story in layaway.

Details may really come out and it get real juicy later on.

But I love Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker so say it ain't so.

But this is just what I heard. . . .

“I dated Boris Kodjoe for about three months about 4 years ago. Before he married Nicole. We were physical and very close. Unlike what has been written in previous threads, we went from just oral to the full bang. We didn't use condoms at that time. I knew what I was in the middle of. I too was in a f**ked up relationship during that time. I was alot younger then, I didn't care then. Now since this thing came up in the Media about him cheating, I've realized that men never change.. It's one thing to be single.. Then maybe in a boyfrind/girlfriend relationship.. but married? Not cool.

I remember how he used to tell me about how crazy and looney Nicole was. How he used to come home to her locked in the master bedroom closet balling, and accusing him of cheating (when at times he wasn't).. Crazy. He told me that he got comfortable with her and that she was very possessive.. he told me that she had alot of dirt on him and that is why he stayed. he was getting older.. That his parents liked her and wanted him to settle down.

He is really cool, but kinda boring and corny.. But every woman's dream to look at.. I used to stare into his face while he talked me to death Lol!! He has a really nice body, and he is very sensual.. He told me that he was really into everything real on a woman... Breasts, Nails, Hair. He can eat some pussy too!!! I was in heaven. And he has the penis of an elephant. I find myself wanting to go back..We still are friends, and keep in contact.. He flirts with me still.. But I refuse to deal with a married man.”

Side Bar ~ Isn't their family beautiful!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I believe it b/c I got a boy toy that looks like that that can eat this box too... & we are always on and off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...