Thursday, December 17, 2009

Remy Ma Cleaning Nicki Minaj's Snatch Box



Nicki Minaj has been in the game for a while, but I must say after hearing this story about her and Remy Ma I was lost for words. Apparently Remy Ma and Nicki use to be lovers and did all the things that girls who like girls do. In the video below, Nicki calls Remy to prove everything, but like most lovers who are upset with each other, Remy just hangs up. Nicki then goes on to say Remy needs to stop acting funny…
This is part of what Nicki Said:

“I use to fuck with her straight off. I know her—I use to chill with her, smoke with her, drink pop bottles with her and so on”…

“But I did have relation with her and all that at the box… Shhhh Shhh… She ate the box and all that.”

All I got to say is hey, she can eat what ever she like… LOL I bet Remy wish she had kept messing with Nicki, cause Nicki looking good as hell these days.

What ya’ll think?

Munchie, Munchie. . .

Side Bar ~ If that's her, dayuuuuummm she flipped the script. She looks glamed up now, beforehand, she was straight thuggin it!

I ain't mad at cha Ms. Nicki!

Shot out to Vladtv.com for the video


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. man i tell you, make up works wonders for people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMH…. I can’t believe actually believe that this was Nicki Minaj. She don’t even look like no damn Nicki Minaj ppl!! BTW Nicki is from Jamaica Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely NIki. I don’t know why she said Bx and not Queens but that is her. It looks just like her, the voice tone is exactly the same, and she is named Niki. What else do you have to hear??? Niki is pulling the biggest con job rap has ever seen since Rick Ross.

    She is talented for sure but she has put on a costume to fool people into believing she’s a sex symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know, but she sounds JUST like her – JUST LIKE HER – accents aside – JUST LIKE HER!!

    Hey, more money for Wayne! I like Wayne – whatever! Rap is dead, it went mainstream! Like MOST things, when ‘YT’ gets their hands on it, it’s a rap – pun intended!

    So, a white rapper and a Corrections Officer playing a drug-kingpin sells rap records?!?! Rap is SOOO dead!!

    “We” will now have to find a way to “redefine ourselves,” if not for anything, but for our own sanity – ‘one-big-melting-pot’ is NOT it’s all cracked-up to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn’t tell nobody I messed with Remy Ma, LOL Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well fam... In my opinion, that chick is lookin like Nicki before the Glam Squad came along...Either way I just have one question. Will the real Nicki Please Stand up? . . . Please Stand Up? If Lil Kim can flip the script with her looks, why can't Nicki? Even Da Brat and Missy, wore a dress once upon a time, lookin' bangin'

    One things fo' sure if this is the new Nicki her body has grown ass men droolin' . . . Lil Momma is Thicka Than A Snicka! Go-on Ma, do ur thang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...