Saturday, August 1, 2009

Truly, Your Way . . Right, Away



Well as usually B`wood was hungry and said I need a lil snack to fill my tummy!

What shall I partake in today?

I know what I need . . . a good ol’ American Favorite. Burger King’s WHOPPER with Cheese, please!

Now as I proceed through the drive-thru, I was somewhat caught off guard. My drive-thru cashier was on it.

Just excited and bubbly!

I said alright, now . . . my man loves his JOB, there’s nothing like good customer service.

He gave me my total and said please drive up to the second window.

My mouth was ready. I began to salivate because my taste buds were about to savior every moment of that beef patty, cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, pickles, splash of ketchup all on a sesame seed bun!

I kept thinking gimme, gimme, gimmee.

When I arrived at the second window, Mr. Man stuck his head out the window, and says try the Angry Burger.

Well, I thought to myself . . . Damn, I’m pretty happy today.

You need an Angry Whopper, with Angry Red Onions, splash of Angry Sauce and Angry Jalapeño Peppers.

Ummm, bruh do you know all the accoutrements on the burger?

Yeah, and we have Smoked Bacon, Pepper Bacon, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Swiss, America, Guacamole, Sautéed Mushrooms, Grilled Onion, and Crisp Onions.

ALRIGHT STOPPPPPPP! Yo, seriously I’m good with the basics.

BUT, GEE THANKS!

Whoa lawd, he needs the BK OF THE YEAR AWARD!

But, I can’t get mad at cha’ for knowing your job!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...