Saturday, August 1, 2009

"E vs MC²"







My, my, my. . . In a perfect world Einstein taught us that E = mc².

However, clearly he didn’t have Eminem and Mariah Carey-Cannon in mind.

Now, I’m just curious did Carey & Cannon realize who they were up against? I mean were talkin’ about Marshall Bruce Mathers III, alter ego Slim Shady. I mean let’s be real for a second, he is an off the chain lyricist.

In B`wood’s world he’s like a Photon, perhaps “uncreatable and indestructible”!

Yeah, Mariah I think he might annihilate you, but, let’s look on the bright side your Obsessed song especially the remix with Gucci Mane is a hit!

Now Nicky you cute and all, but . . . ummm . . . take a time out and go hug a tree, boo.

Let the Wifey handle this battle!

Sidebar ~ Is it just me, or am I trippin'? When did Hip Hop Artist start battlin' Pop Diva's?
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I wondered the same thing. But oddly enough, I LOVE that Eminem track. I was talking bout it all over my twitter when I heard it. The song goes hard. And lyrically Eminem is a beast! You're not stopping him. I'm pretty sure I believe him. And if Mariah doesn't cool it I'm sure he'll drop the bomb on her with all these pics he keeps promising. It's gon get ugly if Mrs. Cannon doesn't fall back and just work on promoting this damn album. Be easy Mariah. You win some, you lose some. YOU LOST BOO! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...