Monday, July 13, 2009

Paging Dr. Faggot!



This weekend was full of laughter for B~wood.

After numerous people including my Mommy and Daddy, kept recommending me to see this movie I finally set aside some time to see what in the hell has tickled errrbody fancy.

Y’all ready! . . . . Here I go! It’s cumming, it’s cummming, Yeah, babe!

Right there, Right there. . . Say the name, Say the name. . .SPLASH!

It’s “THE HANGOVER”!

Please stop what your doing right now! Ya, Heard Me. . . RIGHT NOW! It’s a must see.

Trust me you will thank me later.

I’m telling you, if you’re in a depressed stupor, heartbroken, consume with loneliness, sadness, dejected or just bored. Put some clothes on and pull it together.

This movie will give you a good belly laugh. . . Hardy, har, har, that your body was longing for.

OMG, when I tell you my favorite character for life is Mr. Chow. Clearly he sealed the deal for me. (B! Xclusive tidbit – Mr. Chow is played by comedian Ken Jeong, or should I say Dr. Jeong, he’s also a physician.) Lawd, if Mr. Chow was my personal physician, I think I would have made an appointment every week.

Now, if you’re looking for a wholesome, clean, comedy feature, then babe – you at the wrong theater. NO MA’AM – IT AIN’T FOR YOU.

But, if your like me (who love movies with sex – sorry B-wood is a freak I need visuals), then this pervasive language, strong sexual content including nudity, and perhaps some drug material flick is just what the Dr. ordered.

The Hangover is bound to be a classic, that everyone will have in their DVD Collection right next to Somethin’ About Mary or Life.

This is B~wood‘s Summer Comedy Movie Of The Year!

I hope you enjoy, and bust one for me.

Laughter that is!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I heard this movie was funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Chow is my favorite character in the movie too. He was killing me just by the way he was talking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...