Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Idol, A Hero, Even a KING!






















The Jackson Family gave Michael Joseph Jackson a memorial service fit for a King.

I thought I was okay until Brooke Shields, Usher, and lastly, Paris Jackson took center stage. My heart just became overwhelmed with sadness and for a split second Michael Jackson was a normal person, no longer a Superstar that seemed to be from a different stratosphere.

Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton paid homage to our legend with sincerity, style, and finesse, that inspired, yet, gave praise to a man that was long overdue.

Michael Jackson befriended and touched so many people lives. I’m just surprised that so many people from the entertainment world weren’t there to pay their respects. In my opinion stars such as Diana Ross, Elizabeth Taylor, Tina Turner, Cher, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Celine Dion, Oprah, Babyface, Prince, Lisa Marie Pressley, Princes William and Harry, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Quincy Jones, Webster, McCauley Caulkin, Peggy Lipton, Stephen King, Chaka Kahn, Iman, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Harry Belafonte, Willie Nelson, Dionne Warwick, Cyndi Lauper, BeyoncĂ©, Mary J. Blige, P-Diddy, Huey Lewis, Kenny Rogers, Gloria Estefan, Bette Midler, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, New Edition, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker and the list can go on and on.

Know one will ever obtain stardom to such Iconic levels like MJ. His love and compassion for people is unparallel. And, finally you no longer are considered and oddity to the world MJ, you simple were our GIFT!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you where was the rest of his so call friends? The service they had for him yesterday was really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the 1st to tell you I am NOT a fan of Rev. Al Sharpton, but his speech made me want to look for service on a Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't hit until yesterday that MJ is really gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought lil boy can sing his butt off

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it me or was MC showing little too much cleavage. I'm just saying

    ReplyDelete
  6. QUESTION: Was MC a little of key yesterday?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...