Monday, July 6, 2009

Fricky, Fricky Fresh & Ohh So Clean!




















It’s “Diddy’s” Annual Soiree. . .

Damn-It Ray-Ray the Post-man, you forgot to forward my mail yet, again. I knew I was missing my invitation. Oh, well hopefully Diddy will get my address right next year.

Now check out Sean “Diddy” Combs annual White Party in Beverly Hills, CA.

Babe, we sure do know how to use Tide with Bleach. Errrbody, lookin’ so Fresh & So Clean!

Wait a minute, how in the hell Latoya Jackson gon’ be partying with Diddy at the White Party. G’rl you suppose to be grieving.

All damn, wait, that’s Lil Kim! Kim-Kim, you lookin’ more and more like the Jackson’s!

Pump The Breaks. . . Pump the Mutha Freakin Breaks Kim-Kim!

Diddy may be called many things, but one thang fo’ sho, he truly is the Hostess with the Mostest!

Side Bar ~ Now ya’ll know B~wood don’t like to talk about people, but, Cassie and that damn shaved head has got me perplexed. WHY CASSIE, WHY!

Is it me or has Momma Combs, actually tone it down a bit? So age appropriate!

Don’t we just love Ashton and Demi?

Go’on Mariah Carey-Cannon.

I’m so luvin’ the stars behind Chris Breezy ear and Tianna Taylor. Ms. Taylor is gorgeous; I just want to kiss her bubble yum colored luscious soup coolers!

Now look at my babe Shawn Wayans… Hmm, is that your boo? SHHHH, I won’t tell know body. I ain’t madd at cha! You hook um’ boi, hook um!

Damn-It KIM PORTER – You just won’t let it go. G’rl it’s over!

MOVE ON NOW . . . HEAR WHATTA-SAY. . . MOVE ON!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is the 1st time I saw P-Diddy mom look actually nice. I mean the wig is a damn mess but she still look nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Chris doing out and about shouldn't he be hiding somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...