Thursday, July 2, 2009

AT LAST!









I AM. . . Sasha Fierce Absolutely Phenomenal! Clearly, Sasha has Tina Turner DNA. When I tell you she gives you 110%, you can’t help but give that g’rl praise.

I know. . . I know. . .peeps say B, please sit “Yo Ass Down!” But, SHE CAN’T STOP. . . WON’T STOP . . . HOLD UP . . . TAKE MY PICTURE ~ CLICK, CLICK . . . . NOW DROP IT LIKES IT’S HOTT!

When I tell you I went from falsetto to singing in whistle register. Literally, I thought I was Mariah Carey. . . 5-octaves babe! Yes Ma’am.

“Joni Mitchell never lies”!

Even after the numerous times I’ve seen Beyoncé (don’t forget accent over the e), I still get amazed at how this ICON in the making can literally capture her audience with

One Look,

One Pose,

One Smile,

One Wink,

And her signature walk, yet, not breathing a single word! Until you have the Beyoncé experience you will never understand the magnitude of her Star Power. She will have you mesmerized!

With all her accomplishments, fame and fortune, the one thing I love most about this Houston, Texas Southern Belle is her

H-U-M-I-L-I-T-Y!

Her genuineness seems so surreal, yet tangible. 19 hours later. . . After curtains have fallen, and B has left the stage, I'm sitting at my desk at work lookin’ out the window at Philips Arena, reminiscing that on July 1, 2009 I was graced with the presence of Queen B! Clearly, I’m Dangerously In Love!
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. You had really good seats

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....I saw the videos and they were cool, but I know she must be in a neck brace by now. She was throwing the neck around like it was nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the videos and I wasn't looking at her hair I was looking at THAT PHYNE ASS DANCER. He had on the black hat with the vest GOD DAMN I WANT HIM TO GRIND ON ME LIKE THAT. I am sorry I just had a wet moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who was yelling in the back DAMN I hope that wasn't you.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am liking the dark skin guy. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. I was looking for the prints on the pants.....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...