Thursday, June 11, 2009

Say It Ain't So...



Whoa, somebody get me a new tea bag. Because, someone dun’ spilled the T!

Reports/Rumors, state that Mr. Usher Raymond IV filed for divorce from Tameka Raymond on June 11, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Now Ush-E. . . . . I’m glad you came to your senses. Were born two days apart, both are Libras, and both get down, with the get down. Oops, perhaps wishful thinking. Nonetheless, it’s our time! B~wood has been patiently waiting.

Usher has reportedly filed for divorce after 9 months of marriage and submitted divorce papers more than three weeks ago.

You know Momma Patton told you not to marry that G’rl! And, you know beside myself I was still routing for my second place contender Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas.

However, at the end of the day I hope this is untrue. I wouldn’t wish divorce on anyone, especially for the children involved. Usher has two sons and three step-sons. I wish Mr. & Mrs. Raymond the best.

Side Bar ~ Call me, you got my number. DON’T HAVE ME COME OVER! Whoa, dem lips are somethin' special, they look a little moist! MMMM, mmmm, goood.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Lmao. Speak on it! I heard this same thing on Bossip. Mmmmm. I guess. I secretly think that it's okay because at least it will be a good way that he and his mom can reconcile their differences. I mean, honestly Usher! Firing your Momma on Mother's Day. Mmph. That was bad form. It's a shame that he got these kids involved now too. And I kept saying that this was gon happen just based off what he was saying on his album, "Here I Stand." How does that song go? "It"d be a lie if I said, that I didn't see it comin. It'd be more of a lie if said that I didn't want it to be something....Dig the truth. I can't hide my feelings, especially when the whole world can see. What's a man to do? When he's loving two? And he don't wanna lie. But he can't tell the truth. (Repeats) when he can't keep his heart in two different places?" Yall should give his words listen. That nigga stay tell his business on his damn record. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...