Monday, June 8, 2009

Oreo Milkshake For Tha Kids!






Whoa, Its Hott! I need a yummy summer treat.

Milkshake Anyone?

Let me have one scoop of Mario, I mean Oreo cookies

Add some Milk, Chris Breezy and Vanilla Ice Cream

Now Mix, Grind, and Blend at medium speed all together

Drizzle Chocolate Omarion, oops, ummm Syrup

A little sprinkle of Cinnamon and if you feel daring, a delicious scoop of whipped cream around those erect, supple nipples.

Now lick and slurp to your heart's content.

Now mind you these ingredients are for 4 servings.

Side Bar ~ Now if you need a much more richer version, skip the milk and have one of them bust a. . . All, damn never mind!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Triple Chocolate Delight, I would do Mario in a New York second, Chris is cute too. Now Omarion that phat arse would make me very very happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving Mario a standing ovation == even though I am sitting down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...