Friday, October 8, 2010

JHUD . . . I've Been Sleepin' On A Brotha!


Mr. David Daniel Otunga Sr . . . Okay yeah, I always thought he was a pretty boy . . . Yeah, the nickname “Punk” wasn’t quite my favorite nickname . . . And, yeah perhaps he didn’t have that “Thug” appeal which appears to garner so much  attention nowadays.

So before long I must admit I was over it!

Then today . . . SHAJAMMM . . . Somethin’ hit me.

I looked at his picture and paused . . . 15 minutes later ummm, B’wood why are you still staring at Jennifer Hudson man?

Hmmm, I tilted my head to the right . . . okay, slighter more to the right . . . Damn-it I need a V8 Juice in my life, because what just came over me?

Was it the tights?

Was it the light eyes?

Or, the fact that a 6 foot, 240lb thick, solid, herculean man appeared to be staring back at me.

HOLD UP . . . STOP THE MUTHA FREAKIN’ Press. . . Are my boxers Leakin’?

Mr. Otunga was not just a reality television contestant on “I Love New York 2”, or just an “American professional wrestler” signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), he is a “Harvard Law School graduate”.

Not to mention, he also holds a “Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Illinois”.

So the question remains should this handsome man been known as Mr. Jennifer Hudson?

Ummm . . . SURVEY SAYS!

HELL TO THA NAW!

He is Mr. David Daniel Otunga Sr., Esq.


Side Bar: They make a cute couple?



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...