Thursday, October 7, 2010

From Drab . . . To Absolutely Fan-tab-u-lous!


Kelly Michelle-Lee Osbourne has literally grew up in the spotlight right before our eyes, and I must say I absolutely adore her.

From her quirky styles, bratty, stubborn, drug addicted, spoiled ways she has evolved into a stunning young women.

At twenty-five years young this “British media personality, fashion designer, singer, actress, and model" has proven to the world that wealthy children can be just as down to earth and loveable as everyday working class people.

Her witty laughter, humility, and outspokenness at times is what I adore the most.

She no longer lives in the shadow of just being Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter she’s her own women and quite frankly I love the fact that she looks fabulous and doesn’t “Give a Damn”!

“On April 1, 2010, Kelly Osbourne (along with Sharon Osbourne) joined Cyndi Lauper in the launch of her Give a Damn campaign to bring a wider awareness of discrimination of the GLBT community as part of her True Colors Fund.”

For more info please visit … wegiveadamn.org

Side Bar ~ According to US magazine “she's managed to keep off almost 50 pounds after a year -- plans to get most of her 15 tattoos removed.

She had her revelation recently while shooting the flick Should've Been Romeo, when makeup artists covered up the ink. "I can't say I missed them!" she wrote.

"I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," the Dancing with the Star alum said.

The erasure process won't be short and painless, either. "It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo," Osbourne wrote. "I hope so!"

She doesn't hate all of her tattoos, Osbourne explained. "Some still have a special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other's names, but now I feel like some were a mistake."

"I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don't even know how to play a piano!"

She added: "As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos, because that's not the type of person that I am."

Now see fam’ please take note . . . Don’t get me wrong tattoos can be ooh so sexy. I mean let’s be real, some tattoos can make a brotha or sistah sex appeal go to another stratosphere but at some point shouldn’t there be a limit?

B’wood doesn’t have any and I hear their so addictive, but, as you get older and wiser, sometimes you realize you may have went overboard with the things you did when you were younger.

Just me thinkin’ out loud!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...