Friday, June 11, 2010

Who Says You Can't Have It All?













Courtesy of ajchomefinder.com

Today is a beautiful day in ATL . . .

Partly cloudy, with temperatures feelin’ like 98 degrees, winds from south, south west blowing at 3 mph . . . Truly, the smell of sweet summer bliss is in the air.

Lemonade anyone?

As I sat at my desk for lunch, I decided to peruse The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) and immediately became smitten by this posh loft located in Edgewood (Atlanta, GA) community.

I was so intrigued that I said to myself . . . AJC, please, please, please tell me more about this chic loft and even more importantly, about the owner.

This welcoming, cultured, yet, easy-breezy, stylish loft with luxurious accommodations had to have a story behind it.

As I read further, I was introduced to Mr. Jason McGlothin.

“Mr. McGlothin is a makeup artist that has used his application techniques to glamorize leading ladies such as Keshia Knight Pulliam, Nicole Ari Parker, Mo’nique, Toni Braxton and Venus Williams.”

Now Mr. McGlothin describes his home as, “Comfortable loft meets Luxe”… However, I like to describe his loft as “Sophisticated ~ Urbanity” … The Perfect Blend of Both Worlds!

I always question whether you can have it all . . . However, Mr. McGlothin is handsome, has an awesome career, and a exquisite home. So just perhaps maybe you can.

Dayummm, don’t we all need a Mr. J. McGlothin in our life!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...