Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ch'le Puhleezze ~ How U Doin'?



Now errrrrbody knows B’wood is a tad bit extra and perhaps a lil’ bit touched.

But, I know I can’t be the only one thinkin’ this.

Now today I was enjoying my Sunday afternoon, just chillin’ in bed watching Brandy and Ray J and a commercial came on promoting Chad Ochocino ~ The Ultimate Catch & The T.O. Show ~ Season Two’ by Vh1.

Babe when I played that commercial back and heard Ocoho say Ch’le Puhleeeze I said . . . HOW U DOIN’ Ocho. (19 seconds in the commercial)

However, is it me or is anyone else thinking that perhaps the writer of that commercial is part of the Fam’ . . . Ummm, hmmm, yes indeedy said tweety!

SideBar ~ Dayuuummm, just look as their sexy as bodies upside down. They just made by Sunday all the better.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Actually, I think that phrase is becoming more common and thus universal. I have a straight friend that says, "Ch'le Puhleeze" all the time. He's a comedian though... And yes, I agree the writer is probably a family member. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN I SAW THIS COMMERICAL I COULDN'T BELIEVE CHAD SAID THAT. I LAUGH SOO HARD I HAD TO PLAY IT A COUPLE TIMES ON MY DVR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...