Saturday, June 5, 2010

VH1 SHO' NUFF CAME A LONG WAY!








































VH1 and Hip Hop . . . Hmmm, back in the day that wouldn't even be in the same sentence.

Dang, oh how we've progressed.

Check out The 2010 Hip Hop Honors "The Dirrrty South" which took play in New York City. The show premieres Monday, June 7, 2010 9/8c.

Now all I can focus on is Kelly Roland, Nelly, Trina and that damn Romeo.

WHOA ... I just had a visual of them lickin' and rubbin' all over my B'wood.

Ooops ... Sorry . . . what can I say, I'm a freak!

Side Bar ~ Dayuuum, doesn't Romeo briefs just fit him ooh so damn Tight and Right . . . Why my chest just started flexin. I know I ain't the only one thinkin' that.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...