Friday, June 4, 2010

I Still Got A Love Jones!!







Larenz Tate … still has me enraptured since LOVE JONES!

When he played Darius Lovehall in Love Jones, I swore he was going to be my future husband!

And at 34 years young, why this man seems to never age!

I tell ya’ll FAM’ . . . This man, can still get it.

This Chicago native, actor, singer, rapper, sex symbol, husband and father of two (sons Myles and Zander) is a timeless, handsome man that never disappoints us.

Whether he’s playing thug Kevin “O-Dog” Anderson, in Menace II Society, the cute and adorable Drew Tate in “The Inkwell” or womanizer Frankie Lymon in “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”, one glance at his beautiful smile and pretty brown eyes and B’wood is NO MORE GOOD!

Clearly, he had me at Hello.



Side Bar: Larenz Tate will always be one of our Strong Black Men!

Now, Larenz let's get down to bizzness . . . Between you and I, can I be your sparring partnah?
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Another SN:

    You do know that he's like 5 feet nothing, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...