Monday, March 15, 2010

Afternoon Delight Courtesy of "Model City"









Model City // Meet Zeric from Centric TV on Vimeo.



Zeric Armenteros!!!!

Clearly,I watched Centric “Model City” last night, and ZERIC is on the brain.

I just want one good . . . Awww, hell never mind.

“Centric “Model City” takes an up-close look at the world of Black male models. The reality series follows the lives of four Black and Latino male models of Red Model Management NY, as they work to make a name for themselves, while dealing with the various challenges of “makin it” in the female-dominated modeling industry."

I must say the cast Ibrahim Baaith, Wendell Lissimore, Nelson Nieves, Zeric Armenteros, Henry Watkins and Salieu Jalloh all make my heart Pitter-Pat, but that dayuummm, ZERIC, pulls the Hott boi right out of me.

Sidebar ~ Please visit centrictv.com and check your local listings for centric in your area.

Oh and Zeric, call, twitter, text, Facebook, email, hell skype me. . . because I got u BOO!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I watch this show and the NY models are VERY EXTRA.Why does everyone from ny always have to be sooo damn extra it's not that serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the models that are from ny are hott it's there swagg and the accent gets me EVERY time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the person that made the 1st comment if you are not from NY of couse I wouldn't expect you to understand it's just the way WE talk. Just like the people from the west coast they are just relax the move slow as hell. The people down south I luv you guys but you all just move too damn slow for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. *melts* at Zeric. He is gorgeous!!! Love his confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye yo B thanks for the love ....ya Boy Zeric!

    Hit me on twitter zboyfresh..thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...