Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm So Sorr-E . . .This Song Is Infectious!











I know . . . I know . . . this song “Drop It Low” is so like 2009-ish but, every time I hear it Ms. Dean just makes me wanna:

Pop it . . . Pop it . . . Pop it. . .
Shake that ass on the floor
She make me wanna shake it . . . shake it . . . shake it
Yeah, you like it . . . like it . . . like it . . . when I drop it real low!

OMFG I LOVE IT!!!!!

See if the true be told . . . Peeps are really sleepin’ on Ms. Ester Dean.

This 23 year old young lady is a Singer, Rapper and Songwriter that has contributed to so many hits.

Yes MA’AM!!!!!

Ya’ll didn’t know her Songwriting credits included:

Trey Songz ~ Takes Time
Keyshia Cole ~ Make Me Over
Ciara ~ Never Ever
Keri Hilson feat. Akon ~ Change Me
Mary J. Blige ~ Stronger, The One, I Am, I Luv U (Yes I Do), Stay
Monica ~ Here I Am, Nothing Like You
Flo-Rida feat Nelly Furtado ~ Jump
Rihanna ~ Rude Boy
Chris Brown ~ Gotta Be Ur Man, So Cole, I Love U,
Trey Songz feat. Usher and Keri Hilson ~ Invited Sex Remix (Co-wrote)
Robin Thicke ~ Sex Therapy
Robin Thicke fet. Niki Minaj ~ Shakin It 4 Dayy (Co-wrote)
Usher ~ Love All Yall, Get In My Car
Usher fet. Nicki Minaj ~ Little

Now this is only to name a few. . . Let’s just say Sistah G’rl got some talent.

GET EM’ ESTER DEAN ~ I love a star that’s under the radar.

SideBar ~ Remix is so SICKKKKKKKK, and I love her interview with Jenny Boom, Boom from HOT 93.7!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...