Tuesday, March 16, 2010

That Donk is Somethin' Special!





Rumors . . . I tell ya I love um, but, they have B’wood all confused.

One minute, I hear rapper Bow Wow has been dating Rev Run’s daughter Angela Simmons around Atlanta as his girlfriend, next thing you know peeps is sayin’ Kim Kardashian’s brother Rob have been an item for a few months now.

Hmmmm, maybe they’re all just friends, or just maybe my g’rl Angela got it like that.

She’s young, and ooh so beautiful, so baby girl can perhaps just be doing the dating thang!

But, one thing’s for sure is Rob . . . My dude . . . Lil Daddy . . . Soulja . . . DAYUUUUUUM, you got a Phat AZZ.

I mean I know it runs in the fam’, but, that’s some nice cakes.

Now do you mind if I glaze them? . . . I’m just sayin’.

I need to see those cakes up close and personal.

Or maybe dem’ pants are just a lil’ too snug. Either way, bruh I’m mesmerized.

Thus, as of March 16, 2010 ROB KARDASHIAN you have been knighted as a “Honorary” BLACK Man.

Congratulations!!!

SideBar ~ Now Ladies or perhaps Fellas, would you be cool having your man, rock his ex-girl tattoo on his body. Or, do they need to fix that SH*T?
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...