Monday, March 15, 2010

RUMOR CONTROL TAYE DIGGS & KEITH RIVERS ARE GAY


Say what you want, I never really put any thought into tage Diggs being gay:

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m surprised this douchebag has not been put on blast yet. His name is Jean Paul R*driquez but he goes by JP. He is from Puerto Rico and thinks he is the sh*t and runs Hollywood cause he is the door guy at a few bars. On the weekends you can see this douche working the door at Voyeur, My House, and Teddys. I can’t believe this guy is allowed to work the door and people wonder why these places are packed with SO MANY GUYS. Well I’ll tell you why, JP for a fact has hooked up with Keith Rivers who is an NFL player and Hollywoods own Taye Diggs, yes Taye Diggs the actor.


JP swings both ways and therefore allows all the dudes into these places because he wants to hook up with them. I know all of this because JP consideres me a good friend and tells me everything, but in reality I can’t stand this douche and how cocky he is and the only reason I talk to him is because he works with me. Let me know if you need anymore dirty nik. He is the reason Voyeur gets all its negative reviews. He looks like every other failed actor/model who brags about all the celebrities he knows because he is an $10 a hour door guy. I wonder how many Gregs he has sucked to get work in Hollywood? I get it though… hire a FORGY knob because guys don’t hit girls when they mouth off.- nik

All I can say is Wow!!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...