Thursday, March 11, 2010

DANG, Momma Why You Live In The Public Eye?




Well, if Bryson Bryant Momma wasn’t on a HOTT Reality Show (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) this really wouldn’t be news, but, unfortunately, his business has been put out there on front street.

Ummmm, hmmm all the way from Bankhead to B'more to Watts to around the corner in Anacostia, in Washington, D.C.

I tell ya, fame comes with a price. However, he's young and these are things perhaps we all go thru.

For those who don’t know according to People Magazine. . . “Bryson Bryant, the eldest son of NeNe Leakes was arrested on a minor marijuana possession charge and was put in an Atlanta area jail on March 07, 2010.

Peep out Mrs. Leakes statement regarding her son:

“Like any parent, I am disappointed with the actions and arrest of my son, Bryson. Certainly, my husband and I will deal with this family issue in a private manner. My son is not the first young adult to experiment with marijuana, and he certainly won’t be the last. Still, as parents, this is a chance for us to have an open dialogue with him about the dangers of any substance abuse. I realize as a parent that my job is never done. And as I’ve tweeted, tough love was in order. Still, I ask that you respect our privacy during this trying time.” – NeNe Leakes

“But Leakes didn’t just stop there. Earlier that day, she also Tweeted about the incident. “Morning! I know my parenting job is NEVER DONE but TOUGH LOVE is ordered by the JUDGE! The judge [in] this case is ME,” she Tweeted. “My head is up & held high this morning because I KNOW the parent that i’am! U hate 4 yo kids 2 make mistakes! TOUGH LOVE this morning.”

SideBAR ~ Are you about to get a ass whoopin' boi? Hell, I know what “TOUGH LOVE”, meant in my household. A STRAIGHT UP ASS WHOOPIN’, by Momma, Daddy, and then POP’s aka Step-Dad all chimed in. Dayuummm, B’wood never caught a break!

Ooh, and one mo' thang ... Ch'ile a third season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was just announced -– LAWD, the drama never ends.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...