Monday, February 4, 2013

Nothin' Like A Cup of Joe . . . With Keyshia Cole


Courtesy of Concrete Loop.com

Nothing like good ol' Twitter to express how you really feel.

Singer Keyshia Cole took to her twitter page during Beyonce Half-Time Show and went in on Ms. Michelle Williams"

Check out what she said below.

"F*ck that shit up then Beyonce! Bad b*tch central."

"I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always f*ckN the groove up."

"After receiving backlash for her comments, she tweeted:"

"And yes my mom uses drugs yes it’s hard. Yes I’m from Oakland and made it damn far without influential biological parents!"

"But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be!"
"Boss!!" 

Side Bar ~ Let's just say . . . She said, everything we all thought . . . #whomadd?  
Now who wants a cup of Fogers?



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...