Thursday, July 7, 2011

Who Rocks It Best



Tuesday, R&B crooner Lloyd hit up 106 & Park to promote his recently released album, King of HeartsHe also debuted an insanely unique tattoo of guns and roses on the back of his head. The “Cupid” singer dedicates the tat to his deceased grandfather.

Most onlookers found Lloyd’s tattoo interesting, but fellow R&B singer Miguel wasn’t pleased. After seeing the haircut, he tweeted: “Imitation Is The Highest Form Of Flattery. Shout To Lloyd.”
Lloyd responded on Devi Dev’s radio show by saying:
“Did you see me respond? That’s peanuts to an elephant. I am not the one for a lot of talking so I will see him when I see him”.

P.S. I think both haircuts look KRAZY

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...