Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Q Parker . . . Puh'leeze Do A Duet with Honey B!


DEPENDS ANYONE???? . . . I think I just got moist, because clearly I've been sleepin' on Q Parker from 112.

LIKE, STOP THE FREAKIN' PRESS . . . I know dayumm sure I ain't the only one.  Like, shouldn't he come out with a solo album or somethin'. And, why he didn't sing a lot of leads when he was part of 112.

Hearing a man sing this song has a sexy, sensual, swagga that makes you want to fall in love all over again.

And he phyne too . . . I swear he can be my Chocolate Chip Ahoy anytime!





Side Bar ~ Mr. Parker, can you please sing this to me with your shirt off.






Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. He did a really good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. he can devote such a nice voice to good quality music..not such trash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...