Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Pot Advisor. . . Well Ain't That About A Be'yotch!


OMFG. . . Like really I can understand smokin' a  roach, ganja, ace, joint, fatty, green, Mary Jane, joystick, killer, twist, primos, illy (dayyummm, do I really know that many slang names for weed), or just plain ol' cannabis for medicinal purpose but really MONTEL . . . No Really?????

I truly, understand he suffers from multiple sclerosis, but in 2011 hell, the ~ish should just go on and be legal.

I mean let's face it . . . So many peeps smoke Marijuana its like purchasing a bottle of Coke in a vending machine.  It's readily accessible.

Now, B'wood doesn't smoke nor drink since it's truly not my thang.

But, hell with all the stress I face with everyday livin' maybe I need to call up Monty for a one on one session with a POT ADVISOR . . .  Enlighten' Me!

What ya'll think?



Side Bar ~ You might as well go'on and opening one here in Georgia, shorty!!!  

Since ya'll know I'm a little bourgeoisie, I might want to purchase mine from a upscale location, perferable Buckhead . . . Don't hate the playa, just hate the game . . . BOO!




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...