Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ms. Johnson Is On The Come Back!



Syleena Johnson is on the comeback.  Fam' isn't she such a beautiful black sistah with a unique voice.

However,  I must say she just doesn't quite get the right material.  Don't get me wrong she may have a nice single or two, but, after that she somehow misses the mark for me.

But, of course I luv a underdog.

I always thought she should have been an actress and/or continue as a model.


Side Bar ~ Her new CD is entitled Chapter V: Underrated.

However, in other news the blogs are choppin' it up about Ms. Faith Evans new reality show pilot.  

Of course everybody is jumpin' on the reality show bandwagon, so Faith Evans said hell why not create one entitled R& B Housewives.  

"The show is co-produced by Ms. Faith Evans and her homegirl Nicci Glbert.  The cast would include Faith Evans, Nicci Gilbert of Brownstone, KeKe Wyatt, Angie Stone, Kelly Price, Tweet, and LeLee Lyons of SWV."

Ummm, question????? 

Which one of dem heifers are really Housewives . . . I'm just askin'.

Ain't everrrrrbody damn near divorced.  But, then again are any of the cast of the Housewives reality series really Housewives?

Nonetheless, I wish my g'rls much success . . .  I wouldn't mind having these successful sistah's back in our lives!


Faith Evans


Nicci Gilbert


KeKe Wyatt


Angie Stone


Kelly Price


Tweet


Lelee


Syleena Johnson










Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...