Friday, June 17, 2011

LET ME SEE THIS MOVIE BEFORE I RING HIS NECK!!!!!





Alright Fam’ . . . Please correct me if I’m wrong. Now we all know relationships are hard mutha f*ckin work .

And, if you never been in one, bey-bey let me tell ya . . . There’s a whole lot of compromising involved.

It’s truly a son of a b*tch.

But, Fam’ here's my dilemma.

So by now, ya’ll all know B’wood is all about his chick flicks … Ya’ll know I luv my “Clear” people movies.

I mean really … Who doesn’t love a Romantic Comedy.

Didn’t you just fall in love with Bridesmaids, No Strings Attached, From Prada to Nada, Love and Other Drugs, The Switch and my all time favorite Sex and the City just to name a few.

Not to mention, I literally think my heart started singin’ Skip to My Lou, my darlin’ when I saw the trailer of Friends with Benefits featuring Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis.

What can I say; I love the notion of being in love.

Okay, granted they may not be a Man’s-Man type of movie but even the most macho dude, with down ass swagga can appreciate a flix that makes him laugh, cry and everything in between.

Don’t believe the hype, every man has a fuzzie wuzzie spot somewhere in their big ol’ heart.

Well today, for some odd reason, it clearly isn’t about me today.

LIKE I KNOW . . . I WAS ASTONISHED TOO!!!!

I even asked GOD . . . BIG G really, your sayin’ it’s really not about B today. . .

What’s really goin’ on?

Well today, it must be about my other half, because this over-sized kidd woke up announcing to the world .

You know Green Lantern is coming out today . . .You know Green Lantern is coming out today!

Like really Dude . . . Are you really waking me up this morning . . . Sounding so got-damn uber hyper, happy and giddy over this freakin’ movie.

I swear you would think they literally were 7 years old all over again.

NEGRO STAY AWAY FROM THE F*CKIN KOOL-AID and sit yo ass down somewhere.

DAYUUUMMMM, where the freakin’ NyQuil when you need it. Because, clearly his ass needs to take another nap.

Now, I know Fam’, I’m supposed to be fair . . . But, really do I have to sit thru his movie?

I’m sorry a oversized Green ass man in a smedium tight suit is not my cup of team. Now maybe if I saw a d*ck print or two, I might be intrigued. But, other than that clearly can’t we do better than a Green ASS Superhero .

**** SO FAM THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ****

If any of you guys aren’t too busy, puh’leeze, puh’leeze invite me out somewhere so I can find him another movie date . . . I’m just sayin!

NO REALLY, THIS IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY.

SOMEONE , DAYUUM-IT, ANYONE PUH’LEEZE CALL ME, EMAIL, TWIT, TEXT, SKYPE, HELL BEAM ME IN TO YOUR COUNTRY!

 


Side Bar ~ Okay, KA-KA, KAY Ryan Reynolds clearly you took your shirt off to entice me, and dayuum it . . . I must say it almost had me.

But, then I saw the BRIGHT GREEN  ASS LIGHT RING AGAIN and I said… OOOOOH, HELLL NAWL!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Question: Does your other half go to your chick flicks? If so, would it really kill you to see "GREEN LANTERN". Personally I can't stand chick flicks, but if my other half wanted to go, I'd go. It's what relationships are about: COMPROMISE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...