Saturday, May 21, 2011

Faith . . . It's About Damn Mutha F*ckin Time!


Stop The Mutha F*ckin Press. . . Puh'leeze tell me I heard right.

"Singer Faith Evans and her husband, record executive Todd Russaw have officially filed for divorce.
According to reports by TMZ, the couple married in 1997, but have been separated since December, 2005.
The couple have two young children, one born in 2007, after the couple's separation.
Evans is seeking joint legal and sole physical custody of the children. She wants Todd, who is also her manager, to have visitation rights.
She is also asking the judge to reject any claim of spousal support.
Faith Evans was married to Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace when he was killed in 1997."


Now Fam' tell me if I'm wrong . . . Doesn't this breakin' news deserve a mutha f*ckin cook out celebration.  Let me make sure I got some damn ribs in the frig and buss out the  Hypnotic Liquor.


I don't drank . . . But, this news right herre . . . YES SIR, deserves a toast!

I'm just sayin!

Now don't get me wrong, a bruh ain't tryin to throw shade and perhaps Mr. Todd Russaw is a good dude.

But, fo' real . . . real.

I've been crushin' on Faith Evans since 95' and still in love with my Jersey Chick.

I mean dang, can't a brotha have a fantasy chick.

Not to mention, when Faith dropped that 2010 "Something About Faith" album . . . All I kept sayin' to myself is . . .  This is some damn Todd Russaw bullsh*t right here!

FIRE HIS ASS!

Now Fam', I would never want my g'rl family to go thru any pain, especially her children to endure a nasty divorce. 

But, B'wood right about now got a "BIG ASS KOOL-AID" smile from ear to ear.

I can't front.  I need my hood chick Faith back . . . Don't y'all remember when she was rockin' the blond weave sangin' . . . "You Use To Love Me".


Ya'll know she was lookin' a HOT F*CKIN MESS... But so were we, and we loved that -ish! 
  


Side Bar ~ Bump that, I think I need to upgrade to some NUVO!  Now Faith, yo' ass been separated since December 2005.  See you playin' with a brotha's emotions.  You know I was willing and able to be the side piece! You know I dabble with the Kitty-Kat from time to time!




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...