Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ON HER GRIND


Queen "Creole" is coming out with a new fragrance.

Hot on the heels of the super successful run of her debut scent Heat, Beyoncé (don't forget to accent over the é) is preparing to release her new perfume, Heat: Ultimate Elixir.

Beyoncé says she draws inspiration for her perfume from her mother:

"My first memory of fragrance is my mother."

"And as a very young girl, hearing her footsteps ... her stilettos click, click, clicking on the hardwood floor and she wore a beautiful fragrance and she would walk past me and it would just stay in the room. It left a warm feeling every time I thought about her scent.

"I think about the icons that I respect and they all have their own fragrance so I thought it was time for me to have my own."


Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir ($59, 1.7 oz/50ml) will be available this September.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...