Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ya'll GONNA MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND!



Okay check it. . . I need to vent . . . So just imagine this because, B'wood dun' went mad.

It's 8:03 a.m. July 13, 2010 and I'm sitting at my desk here at work.

Why I feel like I have a freakin’ homemade orchestra over here . . . One person, is snorting and itching their throat every 5 seconds. The other is filing their nails as if their nail filer is a CHAINSHAW . . . and the last person is so deaf, they yellin’ on the phone as if we in a freakin’ Def LEOPPARD CONCERT.

It’s nightmare on Elm street and guess who’s
playing Freddy!

(In my Nicki Minaj voice)

LAWD, let me get through this day alive!

Side Bar ~ Why my friend in VA felt my pain ... and said "B'wood we have an orchestra up here as well especially all the cigarette smokers coughing up a lung, nose blowers, and this one girl giving herself a concussion slapping her braids cause her scalp itches and you can hear her 3 cubicles away."

CONCUSSION SLAPPING ... That sh*t right there is classic! HA...HA...HA!!!!!!
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I'm so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL......You silly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in He** this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This is too cute..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if you are talking about Sprint? Because that is the company that I want to explode all my hurt on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...