Tuesday, July 20, 2010

USHER ~ Behind The Music & The Man




If you know anything about B’wood you know I absolutely love Mr. Usher Raymond IV.

I don’t know if it’s a LIBRA thing, me just being a craved fan or perhaps that our birthdays our two days apart for some reason I always felt I could identify with him.

As a teenager, I use to wish that the lord would allow me to stand in his shoes for a mere 24 hours.

I always knew behind the scenes involved a lot of hard work, but since he was a friend in my head, I knew that if Usher could do it so could I.

Yet, Fame and Fortune does come with a price . . . However, his convincing swagger demonstrates he truly has it all . . . Success, Fame, Fortune, Career, Loving Family, Beautiful children, yet I question why he still yearns for more.

“LOVE”

From his “ sexy cologne, being a singer-songwriter, music executive, actor, record producer, choreographer, dancer, composer, model, businessman, designer, philanthropist” and in my opinion KING of R&B and MOGUL all at the age of thirty-one years young all I can say is his only competitor is Raymond v. Raymond.

And, as for “LOVE” . . . Yeah, it’s right around the corner!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Usher is a homophobe boo. A magazine asked him if what does he think about gays and usher said "I don't have none of those type of people around me. I don't mess wit that"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...