Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ms. Ortiz. . . G'rlll You Got That Good, Good!


Courtesy of Bossip.Com ~

"Here is a hint, she had a baby by the “rapper” on the left, surprised the cornball father in the middle when he found out he wasn’t the father of her third baby (Ya'll remember him in Sister Act . . . Dayuum milk does a body good), and before all that, left the poor guy on the right for his best friend (the cornball in the middle), eventually driving him to the A&E Intervention show."

Claudette Ortiz, I'm not tryin' to be all in yo business, but, babe this needs to be on Wendy Williams Hot Topics. It's OOOH SO MESSY, and I LUV IT!

"My dude on the left, is rapper “Malicious Jynx”, who fathered Claudette’s third child and Ryan (in the middle) from City High thought the kid was his for years."

Now Robbie Pardlo appeared to be a decent dude, however, love & alcohol got the best of him. I know their two sides . . . hell . . . in this case three sides to every story. But, I wish them all the best.

Claudette, we so miss you. Your beautiful and you can sang G'rl!

As for Robbie your family so loves you, not to mention your Dad was the best on A&E Intervention. I hope it all works out for you.






SideBar - I can't lie... I luv a good Jersey, Puerto Rican girl!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...