Sunday, July 26, 2009

Perhaps Our Own Steven Spielberg . . .





Playwright, Screenwriter, actor, director, producer, Emmitt R. Perry Jr. aka Tyler Perry is at it again ya’ll.

Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself is set to be released on September 11, 2009.

“Mr. Tyler Perry Studios is the first African-American owned studio in the country and is located in the one and only Atlanta, Georgia. He has full ownership of his movies and is a true testament that your dreams can become a reality!”

“In 2008 Perry earned around $75 million, placing him just outside the top five highest paid men in Hollywood.”

If that’s not inspiring, then I don’t what is!

You get em’ M to tha . . . A to tha. . . DEA!

MADEA!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw that he earns about that much on CNN's "Black In America 2." I think that the criticism that people have given him was undue being as he does so much for the genre and Blacks in general. He's breaking down barriers with inspirational messages that we can all relate to. It's amazing. And I think between this movie and "Little Miss Precious" Tyler Perry will be giving us another of the great films we have come to expect out of him. He's a modern-day pioneer. Simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this movie. Plus I am a big Mary fan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...