Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Elevator Experience



OMG- I swear to goodness, I literally thought I was special, but, clearly, I am a step above the rest.

Why I just came back to the building from getting my BIG BOY/ GROWN MAN Sexy breakfast from Waffle House, and I got on the elevator. (Yes Lawd, another elevator story).

As I press the 22nd Floor button, this man who works for another Federal agency was on with me, and someone yelled out . . . hold the elevator please.

Before, I could press the door button. This fool yells out!

HELL NAW, and lets the doors closed.

OMG, I literally regurgitated my dinner from last night. Every bone in my body tried to hold it in. BUT, I literally hollered.

So why I know without a shadow of a doubt, that g'rl is going to think it was me.

But, I clearly was an innocent bystander!

Sidebar ~ Tears are still running down my face. PRICELESS! Don't tell me G'vernment workers ain't crazy.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...