Saturday, February 8, 2014

"Boyz Next Door"




Hey Fam' . . . Okay so last night I went to the premiere of "The Boyz Next Door" here in Atlanta, GA to support my three favorite gentlemen aka Crazy, Sexy, Cool.

Crazy ~ Moe to tha . . .  Moe Goss

Sexy ~ Mr. Larry Phylle Carter II

Cool ~ KJ aka Kahj Henson

 "Boyz Next Door" is the latest BUZZ around ATL, and I must say they lived up to the hype.

So if you weren't there you truly missed out.

Let's face it doesn't everybody want a boy next door in they life.?  Someone who is perceived as familiar, approachable, and dependable.

You betta get with it and tune in and check out "Boyz Next Door"!!!


Side Bar ~ As I was driving home I was reminded of a valuable lesson from one of my favorite film critics/journalist/screen writer/author/film historian.

I think we have to get beyond the idea that we have to categorize people ~ Robert Ebert.

This episode is the perfect example of that!!





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...