Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mr. Ochocinco Made It Officially . . . Congratulations!


Courtesy of USA Today (Ann Oldenburg)

"Dancing With the Stars alum -- and Miami Dolphins football star -- Chad Ochocinco spent his patriotic holiday getting married. (The two wed in St. Martin, not Miami, as initially reported by People.com.)"

 "He tweeted throughout the ceremony to Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada (who was previously engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker), and he's still tweeting this morning!"


"One of his latest messages: "Okay I've been up since my usual 5am wake up time... entire wedding party/guest are still drunk I'm assuming since I'm the only one outside."
"Earlier he wrote: I don't recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite."
"He posted a photo of himself with a grieving widow he invited, and he updated his Twitter photo with a shot of his and Evelyn's wedding rings. Gossip Cop reports the wedding was filmed for Eve and Ocho, which will air on VH1, beginning in September."
"Meanwhile, the bride and groom don't seem to be heading off on a fab post-nuptial vacation. Football season is the honeymoon, he tweeted."




Side Bar ~ I wish this happy couple the best . . . Ms. Lozada tame his ass, we all know you got the skills!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...