Monday, July 23, 2012

Miss Jessie's Original ~ "Pillow Soft Curls"





 Fam'  Ring the Alarm!!! . . . Did You Hear Whatta I Say?  . . . . Ring the Mutha Freakin' Alarm!

This a B!Xclusive
  
Miss Jessie's Original  has dun' it again . . . In August 2012 Miss Jessie's Original is introducing
"Pillow Soft Curls"

 


Now you know your boy got a preview before it hit the shelves.

So let me keep it cute and SPILL THE TEA!

"Pillow Soft Curls",  is the bizzness.   

Don't fight the feelin' boo . . . You know you want your curls to be big, soft and ooh so dreamy!

I'm  just sayin'!

"Pillow Soft Curls is the first fabric softner type styling lotion for your hair leaving your curls clothesline fresh and fluffy soft. It spreads so smoothly and feels as light as a feather on your curls."

WHOOOAAAAA, NELLY NO . . . You thought my curls were fiyah & desire yesterday, bae-bae you ain't seen nothing yet!

I'm tellin' ya . . . I got the waves for the Babes & The Curls for the G'rls.

You better recognize and go get you some Miss Jessie's Original Styling Lotion!


Side Bar ~  Fam' did I fail to mention, Miss Jessie's Original is not only in Target their in select CVS/pharmacy. . .  Now how convenient is that!

Miss Jessie's Original is making it oooh so easy to meet your styling needs.

 I LUV MY MISS JESSIE'S Original  . . . PERIOD!!!!

For free samples and more please visit www.missjessies.com




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...