Monday, April 23, 2012

Ms. Unique ~ WERQ IT OUT!!!!!







Wow, what can you say??? . . . GLEE is confronting what transgender teens face head-on and I'm lovin' it.

However, in my opinion in this particular epsiode I think he really is a Drag Queen.

I must admit I'm not very well versed with the distinction between Drag Queen & Transgender, but I'm learning fam'.

Not to mention, I'm sure my LGBT brotha's and sistah's will educate B'wood.

Anywho, Wade aka Unique is an awesome vocalist, and I really need him to be a regular cast member on the show.

Seriously, he really won me over . . .  Move ovah Ms. Mercedes because Unique will give you a run for your money g'rl!

Side Bar ~ Lady Gaga ~  Your "Born This Way" Movement is alive and well in 2012 and I thank you for it!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...