Monday, August 8, 2011

Tittie Mayhem!!!!



Okay, seriously Fam . . Did I miss the memo, because what in the hell is going on?

No Fo' Real . . . Fo' Real I was left out the loop.

Because these tittie malfunctions (oops, politically correct "waldrobe malfunction") is getting out of control.

However, Ques?  . . . Is it really a malfunction when you perhaps may be doing it for publicity?

I'm just askin' . . . Don't hate on the messenger!

Now did lingerie stores stop selling double sided tape, pasties, or brassieres for these sexy contraptions that these celebrities wear nowadays? Or do young ladies not want their girlfriends, headlights, fun bags, racks, chesticles, twins, hooters, or tig ol' bitties to stay put?

Maybe swingin' in the wind, is the new fad.

PEEK-A-BOO  . . . I SEE YOU!

Now don't get me wrong B'wood is a freak, I luv a good peep show, but, I just want to kow if fellah's start whippin' out their . . . ALL HELL NEVER MIND!

I so got ahead of myself. . . (But, wouldn't that be naughty, yet ooh so hott) . . . I was just thinkin' out loud.

Side Bar ~ K-K just for the record you mammary glands are just as sexy as Minaj-G!

# GO TEAM KELLY!













Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...