Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unlikely Angel!






There is only one Dolly Parton and I mean one!

Before, the world was fascinated with plastic surgery to gain ample Bosom . . . Ms. Parton had her girls sitting up high and didn’t give a damn about what people thought!

Dolly Rebecca Parton was born January 19, 1946 and yesterday was her 65th birthday and I must say . . . she’s holdin’ it down!

This Sevierville, Tennessee native is a “Singer, songwriter, actress, author, philanthropist, musician, savvy businesswoman, advocate for children’s education (Imagination Library) for preschoolers and the Queen of Country Music”.

She remains “one of the most-successful female artists in history of the country genre” and to think people thought she was a dumb wig crazed blonde, who wore tramp-ish makeup and was considered nothing more than a sexpot.




In 1994, Ms. Parton made no apologies about her appearance.

"I've always loved makeup, and it's something I understand," Parton told People of her signature makeup line. "You can do it in good taste, but if you want to look like the town tramp like me, you can."

In my opinion, she is a sweetheart of a women and my white version of Patti Labelle.

So Ms. Parton Happy Birthday!!! 65 ain't never looked so good!

Side Bar ~ In 2010 she says "I'm in the public eye, so I don't care who knows what I get done," the ageless Parton said of her beauty regimen. "If I see something sagging, dragging or bagging, I get it sucked, tucked or plucked. It takes a lot of money to look as cheap as I look."

Now that’s keepin’ it real!







Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...