Monday, October 18, 2010

I Think I Luv His Blow Pop!















I think I’m crushin’ over Jordan Sparks ex-boyfriend Steph Jones. . .


For one he’s cute, oooh so cute, and damn-right cute!

Need I say more?

This twenty-seven year old hottie was born in Houston, TX, yet, raised in Missouri City and truly gets me hot and bothered.

“He’s a singer, songwriter and model not to mention younger brother of comedian DeRay Davis.





DeRay Davis


Ya’ll remember crazy stand-up comedian and actor DeRay Davis?


“He played Ray-Ray the Hustle Guy in Barbershop and had us trippin’ out when he was on MTV’s Nick Cannon’s Wild ‘N Out”.

Dayuummmm, now do ya’ll remember DeRay?

Well, it’s obvious that talent and good genes run in this family.

“Mr. Jones has made cameos in music videos Destiny’s Childs – Jumpin’, Jumpin’, Faith Evans “I Love You”, the face of Enyce clothing, was signed to the agency Ford Models," and has appeared a many of nights in my explicit NC-17 dreams.

(Hmmm, that reminds me I need to re-up on my jar of Vaseline).

Now, I don’t know if his singing career will take off, but, hell  he just needs to stand there and look sexy!

Trust me, B'wood got u boo!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...