Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shouldn't We Just Be Glad She's Looking Healthier or Not?





Now do ya’ll remember that infamous “Primetime” Live Whitney Houston Interview with
Diane Sawyer.

Especially this comment:

Whitney: I'm not sick, Diane. I am not sick. Let's get that straight. I'm not sick. Okay? I've always been a thin girl. I'm not going to be fat, ever. Let's get that straight. Whitney is not going to be fat, ever. Okay?

Well . . . Fam’ what do ya’ll think?

B’wood is truly routing for Ms. Houston and at 46 years young, I think she looks a lot healthier. However, this does look like a dramatic weight gain.

I just don’t know anymore.

Ms. Houston, love you and wish you the best

Side Bar ~

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) How, how many bones can we see? Is she sick? And how sick is she?

WHITNEY HOUSTON
I'm not sick, Diane. I am not sick. Let's get that straight. I'm not sick. Okay? I've always been a thin girl. I'm not going to be fat, ever. Let's get that straight. Whitney is not going to be fat, ever. Okay?

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) The Michael Jackson VH-1 appearance. I'm going to show you the picture.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Well, that's a bad shot.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) Well, it may be a bad shot, but this is real. I mean, the, the bones. That's real.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Yeah, my bones, yeah. I'm, I'm 5'7" and thin. I can understand what you mean.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) But that's not just thin.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
No? What is it, Diane, tell me. Do you know?

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) It's scary thin.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
I can believe what you, what you feel. I can believe that. But do you really know? Do you really know?

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) No, you know.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Thank you.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) Anorexia?

WHITNEY HOUSTON
No way.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) They've written it.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
No way.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) Bulimia.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
No way.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) That it's because of drugs.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
No. Mm mm. Now, I'll grant you, I partied. But there were times when I know I was going through a lot of emotional stress and my eating habits were awful.

DIANE SAWYER
(Off Camera) Whitney dying, crack rehab fails.

WHITNEY HOUSTON
First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...