Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ques? WHEN IS A GOOD FIT. . . TOO GOOD!



Okay, Fam … Today is Tuesday, June 08, 2010.

Yep

Just only Tuesday . . . Why does Friday seem so far away?

Well, today I was really feelin’ myself.

Okay, I admit it, a kidd was feelin' kind of sexy today.

I mean, I’m allowed one day . . . RIGHT?

You see I checked myself out in the mirror this morning before heading out the door for work and said dayuum B . . . Yeah . . . You could get it right now with yourself if you could!

But, just for reassurance I had my BF give me a quick glance over.

Hmmm, did this Negro just lick his lips.

Hold up Par'nah . . . Down Boi!

I’m running late . . . No time for a quicky this morning.

I admit I was a walkin' 2010 Express Model.

I had on my Express stretch cotton Producer pants, Express Plaid fitted military shirt with a roll-tab button they kept my rolled up sleeves cuffed perfectly and accentuated my toned biceps (Courtesy of LA Fitness).

I was fitted, clean, and the precision tailoring cupped my dick, straight through the knee and allowed my manhood to maneuver just in case he got tired of laying on his right side.

Now as I arrived to work, before I could sit down good. My stomach reminded me, that I needed a lil somethin’ . . . somethin’ in my tummy to help jump start my day.

So I decided to head over to Burger King, which is right near the Underground Atlanta.

As I proceed to cross the street a lil’ hood momma stops me and says, “Umm, excuse me. . . . Do you know where the DFCAS (Department of Family and Children Services) office is, so I can get my Food Stamps?”

I said well, umm . . . This is the Federal Building. The building you’re looking for is the State Building which is across the street.

Yet, as I’m directing her, I realized she never looked at me in my face; however, she kept staring down at my crotch.

I thought to myself . . . Lil B’wood please don’t get HARD . . . THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR THE PLACE . . . PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!!

Whoa, that was a close one . . . As I continued on my merry way.

Now since the youngin’s are now out for summer vacation a lot of teenagers are out and about at the Underground Atlanta working for the Mayor’s Summer Youth Program.

Now this cute lil’ young man . . . (Trust me he was just cute, because, B’wood is not into the young kiddies) says I really love your shirt, especially how it fits on you.

Okay, clearly he was ‘How U Doin’, yet, bold as hell . . . However, any second now I was waiting for him to Twirl a baton, do the splits and give me Jazz fingers.

So I stood their stunned lookin’ in my Charlotte daze? (Clearly, I’ve been watching too much Sex In The City).

Once, I snapped back to reality, I merely said . . . Thank You!

Now HOLD UP . . . HOLD UP. . . Lil Daddy . . . Ummm, when did my shirt go below my waist, because, clearly when you made that comment you should have been lookin' above the belt and not down at my DICK!

His smirk, on his face was a little to glee for me!

Alright, let me get my ass back in the building, because truly what is going on today?

Now just when I arrived back in my building, this classy, yet, mature women says . . . Hmmm, Mr. B I clearly need to introduce you to my daughter.

I said Ms. Cooper; just maybe I might already be dating someone.

She would never reply, well, if you are I’m sure they love your Package.

OVERNIGHT DELIVERY ANYONE?

OMFG, I THINK I JUST THRU UP IN MY F (expletive) MOUTH!

Okay, B’wood sat at his cubicle for the remainder of the day.

WAS MY GOOD FIT . . . JUST A LITTLE TOO GOOD!

SideBar ~ Now I understand what my BF meant, when they said I hope you don't think of anything naughty today!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. SAVE THOSE PANTS FOR WHEN YOU NEED A RAISE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "loved your blog and i know your experience today was a wierd one ut smile because it still feels great when it happens"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...