Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally. . . I'm My Own Women!














Now B’wood loves and underdog . . . so Ms. Kelendria Trene Rowland aka Kelly Roland I’m routing for you.

Your undeniably beautiful, a talented singer, song-writer, actress, television host, and model.

However, despite being in the game since 1990, I still feel like your finding your way.

But at twenty-nine years young, the possibilities are endless and one day you will receive the crown entitled “Commanding Officer of My Destiny”!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I feel that she's found a sound that works for her. She now appeals to the pop/club scene and it's a good fit. After all, those fans might be more supportive than the typical R&B Fan. Some might label her as a "sell out", but it's a career. She has bills to pay as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...