Monday, June 14, 2010

BON Temps ~ Cajun Delight!









Okay, it’s official . . . True Blood’s Jason Stackhouse aka Ryan Kwanten can get it all day, any way he want it.

I’m seriously crushin’ on Mr. Kwanten

Just look at this tight, petite, toned, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia native.

I can imagine he taste like sugary sweet White-Chocolate with two nice sized Macadamia Nuts.

GOT MILK?

I can’t get enough of this Bon Temps, Louisiana, Countra’ Swag Hottie, in his tight ass jeans and normally that’s not my flava.

I guess theirs a first time for everything.

Well this 33 year old has nailed his Southern accent but more importantly captured our hearts as the ladies man.

He can't help that . . . Everybody wants a Taste of Jason!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I THINK HE IS A CUTIE AND HE CAN GET IT TOO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...