Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vivica Fox Just Can't Catch A Break . . .




Courtesy of Necole Bitchie:

This is somethin' messy ... But, damn B'wood loves it. And Vivica yo man is fine and definitely a hott commodity.

But, girlfriend is so out of pocket. But then again ... hmmm, maybe she lookin' out for her fellow sistah's out there. You can't blame her.

And, doesn't it seem like theirs some truth to it. NOT TO MENTION. . . Gettin' it in ... in the closet.

DAYUUUUMMMM, that's hott! I can just imagine his sexy body!


Check it ~

"Whether you believe this or not, is up to you

Whats up Necole Bitchie, I got a little story that might interest you . . . here we go . . .

Last Friday night I visited club Primal in atlanta which was hosted by Plush Blue Entertainment, towards the end of the night a very sexy, tall man with dreads approached me and said that he couldnt take his eyes off of me….I was totally wasted off of Bacardi and Lemonade and I was feeling quite horny so I obligued,

I sat on his lap as he told me that he notices me at a lot of his parties so why havent I approached him, I told him that I dont do that stuff but it doesnt matter because we’re talking right now…he told me that he didnt want me leave just then when the club was letting out so I told my girls to head to the car and wait for me, initially I thought he had enough class to take me home but I quickly learned that his plans were different . . .

He led me to the very back of the club letting me know that he wanted to “taste me”…we went into a supply type room and he wasted no time pushing me up againt a wall and kissing me passionately in the mouth which surprised me…he went under my dress and pulled down my black lace panties and sat me on a stool and performed oral sex on me quite well if I may add….he picked me up, placed his jacket on the floor under me, laid me down and entered me after putting on a gold pack magnum

of course, I was surprised that as raunchy as the situation was he was so passionate, kissing me and asking did I like it the entire time…it was nice…abruptly, security starting banging on the door yelling Slimm is that you in there?? he quickly put his clothes back on, saved my number in his phone under Kandi when its spelled Candy and told me he would call. My girls had been calling my phone so I rushed out the club feeling and looking guilty as the staff smiled at me knowing what I had done…as soon as I stepped into the car with my girls they said so ummmm what exactly did you just do with Vivica Fox’s man?

My mouth dropped open in shock as I realized what and who I had just done and as they explained how big of an Atlanta whore he is….the very next night there was a Mayweather fight party at his best friend Colby’s condo located in Atlantic Station. Slimm saw me walk in, grabbed me with a grin and said you alright, you need anything? I simply grinned back, told him no and mingled with other people, as he was leaving he called me over to him again. He hugged me and said he would call, I laughed to myself as I realized nigga im gonna blast your dog ass to the blogs, attached is a club photography picture of me. Vivica Fox, please step your game
up cause your a DAMN FOOL!!!"


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Daaammnn...she can't catch a break!!! Damn "V"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...