Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ummm, Justin Bieber... You Betta Watch Ur Back!



Greyson Michael Chance at thirteen years old . . . REALLY? . . . Your only thirteen!

Okay, yeah I’m so jealous.

Lil Man’ Greyson loves him some Lady Gaga and due to his overwhelming response to his rendition of “Paparazzi" (more than 36,000 views thus far on YouTube) Greyson has formally been invited to perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” this Thursday.

B’wood loves the kids . . . Yep, sho’ nuff do!

Wow, these kids do it big, and I will be the first to say big thangz are in store for Lil' Man Greyson!

SideBar ~ Okay, lil girl in the back with the Black dress... Yeah, I'm amazed too.

Greyson between me and you ... Lady Gaga will catch wind of this and make your dreams come true. Just don't forget to call me so I can tell you . . . I told you so!



Ellen I just love you . . . But, Greyson if you shake you hair one mo' gin ... Boy you will be singin' "Paparazzi" in a neck brace . . . Literally!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...