Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Best Darn Sexy . . . Yet, Classy Period!



Well, Friday, April 30, 2010 was the close of a trying week for me at work.

I was just a little busy worker bee, looking forward to the weekend.
When I tell you I was tired . . . Lawd, B’wood was a tired somebody.

“Yes Sir, Mas’sah! I swear I’s be back here early Monday morning sir”.

However, after a 20 minute ride home I became rejuvenated when I noticed a brown package awaiting my arrival on my doorstep.

Now if there’s anything you need to know about B’wood . . . B’wood loves kindness and the element of surprise.

The package was addressed to B’wood from Ms. Miko Branch (The Best Darn Co-Founder and Creative Director & CO-CEO of Miss Jessie's Original) & Titi Branch (The Best Darn Co-Founder and CO-CEO of Miss Jessie’s Original).

When I tell you Miss Jessie’s in my book “HAS THE BEST DARN HEART”, that truly is an understatement.

I became completely overwhelmed with joy and in awe of their kindness, that I couldn’t do anything but just stand there in disbelief.

Miko & Titi sent me a gift package which included, “SUPER SWEETBACK TREATMENT, CURLY PUDDING, CRÈME DE LA CURL, and CRÈME DE LA CRÈME.



Now often I receive compliments about my “Waves For the Babes”, and “Curls for the G’rls”, and they say ooooh, B’ you got that Good HERRE!

I quickly correct them and said no I have Miss Jessie’s Original Hair.

She keeps my Curls, Kinks, & Waves, looking OOH So Healthy with Superior Shine.

Her products are excellent for “Natural Curls * Kinks & Waves * Pony Puffs * Twist & Braids.”

Miss Jessie’s ain’t playin’ . . . No MA'AM . . . She’s got to have you lookin’ good.

NOW THAT’S THE BEST DARN SEXY . . . Yet, CLASSY PERIOD!


Side Bar: Thank you Photography by Seven and Miko & Titi Branch. I wish you much success . . . Beyond your Wildest Dreams.

For more information about Miss Jessie’s Products please visit www.missjessies.com

Titi Branch


Miko Branch

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. OH HOW AMAZING..I HEARD ABOUT HER PRODUCTS FROM A FRIEND THAT LIVES IN ATL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...